During the course of interaction we collect personal details from users that include name, address, email address, telephone/fax numbers and also bank account details. These are maintained under 3 tiers of security. We do not disclose these details to anyone and, if required to disclose them by law, we intimate you beforehand. We do not sell or otherwise make commercial use of your personal details.
We only use your personal details to interact, conduct business, keep you notified and send offers or updates. We may share your details with our business associates where transactions are concerned and in such cases their employees are bound by terms of NDA. You may modify your account and personal details at any time by logging in and, if you wish to have your account removed, please send an email to us from your registered email.
Our site may place cookies on your computer. These cookies do not collect any personal details on your system and their only purpose is to track user preferences in order to deliver a more personalized experience. You may disable cookies in your browser but this would limit the functionality of our site.
Third party links
Our site may contain links to third party sites. Clicking through to them and dealing with them is at your risk. We are in no way responsible for such transactions nor do we endorse such sites in any way whatsoever.
We reserve the right to change any of the terms herein without prior notification.
IDZNE Technologies is fully committed to your satisfaction with our services. We have a fair policy of refunds to ensure that customers do not have any grievances.
Our policy is to keep customers informed of the project methods and plans before we implement them. If customers are not satisfied with this they can ask for rework or modifications. If, at this stage, a customer does not wish to proceed, we refund the amount paid so far in full without demur.
We adhere to timelines in service execution. If, on this ground, a customer has any grievance, we explain reasons for delay. If a customer does not wish to accept explanations and asks for a refund, we refund monies paid up to that stage in full. However, this does not imply any liability on our part for completion of the project or for any other costs or losses or damages incurred by the customer for their pulling out and seeking services elsewhere.
Once project has been started and we are implementing it then any money paid upfront is non-refundable. Customers can ask for rework or modifications that we will carry out as many times as may be necessary in order to deliver solutions that are up to customer expectations. Once project is completed and delivered no claims for refunds or cancellations or claims of damages or losses of any kind whatsoever will be entertained.
- You must be 18 years or older in order to use this site.
- You use this site at your risk. We have tried our best to prevent any errors of commission or omission but if these are present, we accept no liability for consequences of action taken on the basis of such contents in our site. You must verify before you proceed.
- Contents are presented “as is” without any implied liability or warrantees or guarantees.
- Users may browse pages and download content only for personal use. Reproduction in part or whole or transmission for use elsewhere is prohibited unless you obtain our permission in advance. If our site is infected and if such virus or malware infects your system we are not responsible for consequences or loss or damage in any way whatsoever.
- Contents of the site are copyright and logos and trademarks appearing herein are IP of their respective owners. Wrong use may leave you liable for such legal action as is advised for such misuse.
- Users may log in and use the site only for the purpose for which they are given permission. They may not attempt to hack into other user accounts or try to tamper with the contents of the site or to crack code or reverse engineer it or upload malware or viruses.
- Site may contain third party links and clicking through to such sites is at your risk and it is entirely your liability.
- Disputes are subject to jurisdiction of courts of law in Delhi.
We reserve the right to change the terms herein without advance notification.